Lease ending and you want your bond back?
Or are you a real estate agent needing to get a property in pristine condition before the next tenant?
Worrying and stressing about all those checklists can be painful. An end of lease clean is labour intensive and far more time consuming than a regular clean. Our professional cleaners have been cleaning for property developers, businesses and renters for over two decades. Total Clean knows what it takes to get your property sparkling clean so let us take care of the job.
What does an end of lease clean include?
- Bathrooms and laundry: Tiled areas cleaned, sinks/baths and showers cleaned and sanitised. All mirrors and steel fixtures scrubbed and polished.
- Kitchen: All appliances, cupboards and drawers, inside and out. Oven, range hood and stove-tops cleaned. Cleaning of tiles, ledges, benchtops, sinks, splashbacks.
- Thorough cleaning of bedrooms, living/dining rooms, hallways: Surfaces wiped, door handles, light switches, power points, top surfaces, cobweb removal, skirting boards, air vents.
- Windows and glass doors: Includes interior glass, tracks and window sills.
- Hard floors: Vacuumed, sanitised and mopped.
- Carpet: Vacuumed (steam cleaning available upon request).
- Balcony: Walls spot cleaned, dusted and cobwebs removed. Hard floors scrubbed and mopped. Glass window/door internally cleaned, sliding doors, rails and tracks cleaned.
Additional services, if required upon request:
- Additional rooms cleaned such as garage, car space.
- Carpet steam cleaning.
- Exterior window cleaning.
This list is by no means exhaustive. Total Clean can tailor a cleaning services specific to your requirements. Contact our friendly team today.